The Google Nexus 5 reportedly outperformed the iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy S4 and other top Android phones in gaming simulations as experiencedat the latest benchmark tests. The device reportedly clocked in 23.1 framers per second, “Killing it!” as compared to the Sony Xperia Z1, LG G2, the Galaxy S4, HTC One and Apple”s iPhone 5.
iPhone’s latest prodigy, the 5S reportedly matched results with the Nexus 5. Google’s results come from a powerful Adreno 330 GPU that may bring the Nexus 5 into the same class & league as the iPhone 5S.
So here are eight things you ought to know about the upcoming Nexus 5 device:
- Google’s competitively (mid-to-high range) priced phone will house Qualcomm’s quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor chip
- With a 5-inch display it brags of a 1080 x 1920 resolution via the Corning Gorilla Glass 3 technology
- A 13MP primary camera with unique shooting features/ 2 megapixel front-facing camera
- 2 or 3 GB of RAM
- A more powerful 2700mAh battery
- The all new Android Jelly Bean 4.4 KitKat OS shall be launched alongside !
- The rumored manufacturer is supposedly LG, deriving the basic design from th LG G2
- Its secret weapon – the Adreno 330 GPU
Like its predicessors, we expect a mid-to-high range model. The Nexus 5 is highly anticipated and is one of the last major phones expected to be released before the end of 2013. Don’t let us down Google !