Hey Jawan! Welcome to TechThirsty. First off, a huge salute to you. We are here to help you download the latest Hamraaz app 6.52 version. First, let us introduce the Humraaz app 6.52 version to you.
You can also jump to our “How to download the latest Hamraaz app 6.52 version” section below.
What is the Hamraaz Army App?
‘Hamraaz Army App’ is an effective and useful app for use by Indian soldiers. Developed in-house by the Indian army, this app provides details like a jawan’s profile, job postings and promotions. Designed exclusively for the country’s soldiers, this app cannot be used by civilians. It has been built by the Adjutant Generals Branch (MP-8), the technical branch of the Indian army. The app was developed with an objective to help our jawans keep a track of their service. It was launched in the year 2017.
How does the Hamraaz Army app help?
The Hamraaz Army App helps Indian jawans to keep a track of their activities and service. With its Version 6.5 update, the app also begin to caterto additional needs such as change of AFPP fund subscription, online grievances management, and individual specific pop up messages.
The latest Hamraaz Army App version 6.52 also brings fixes for earlier bugs. Here is all the information you need about Hamraaz Army app to download the latest Version 6.52 in 2021.
Hamraaz Army Android App
The Hamraaz Army app is an Android mobile application that helps Indian soldiers. With this, soldiers can access services-related information from the convenience of their mobile phones. Hamraaz army app also helps soldiers manage their on-job activities conveniently.
Use of Hamraaz Army App
- They can track services records
- Find details about their schedules
- View postings & promotions
- Manage HR-related tasks
Additionally, soldiers can also view and download Form 16 as well as their salary slips here. Furthermore, since it attempts to prompt communication of information to army personnel including junior commissioned officers, this app has helped to reduce communication gap that tends to impact services.
Notably, the Hamraaz app developers have also linked its functioning to the national Aadhaar Cards to ensure security. So after you down the app, it requires users to verify Aadhaar details before it is used. Once a soldier enters his/her Aadhaar card details, the information is verified by the army database over the NIC cloud. After that, it sends an OTP (One Time Password) to the registered personnel’s mobile number, making it mandatory for soldiers to have their latest numbers linked to their Aadhaar to enable Hamraaz app.
Moreover, the app is currently available to only Android smartphone users. Users of PC/Windows or iOS cannot use the Hamraaz app.
How to download the latest Hamraaz app 6.52 version?
Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology under the Government of India hosts a web portal for all its official applications as a part of its “National Mobile Governance Initiative.”
- You can either visit the MietY App website or directly jump to the Hamraaz Army App page by clicking on the given link – Hamraaz Army App 6.6 Version.
- The page allows you access to the Hamraaz app download latest version 6.52 which was introduced in the last quarter of the past year itself. Click on the Download button to download the latest Hamraaz army app latest version 6.52.
- An apk file would be automatically downloaded in the Downloads folder of your phone. To access the apk file, you’ll need Android 5 or a later version of the Google operating system. Tap on the apk file and click on “Install.”
- Once the app has been installed, you can go ahead with the Aadhar verification. A Sign up dialogue box will appear, where you can enter your Aadhar Card number to sign up for Hamraaz app.
- After completing the Aadhaar verification, you can now check out your salary slips, service details and more directly from your Android smartphone.
In case you face an issue with the app, you can call Hamraaz Army app customer care number – 9560641424.
As we progress with Digital India, stay tuned with TechThirsty for all the tech updates. You can also leave your queries at “Ask The Experts” section on the right of this page or write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.