Do you need Apple TV to stream Apple TV+? Do you have Apple TV+ subscription? With all the streaming services rolling out in the market, it is definitely hard to keep a track of all of them and how they all work. While Netflix and Amazon has been great saviour all through the lockdown, we bet you missed the Apple Originals! See, we knew it! Apple has dozens of original tV series and movies for its Apple TV+ streaming service, which debuted last year in November.
Apple TV+ is a shiny streaming service that has gained a lot of traction with originals like See, Ghostwriter, Dickson and with movies like Greyhound, and many more. While Apple TV box is the best Apple device for watching Apple TV+, you can however, watch it without the little black box. The best part is you can now subscribe to and access Apple TV+ without needing Apple TV, or even without having to own an Apple product. Let’s see how you can watch an Apple TV+ without subscription.
Sign up for a free Apple ID with these simple steps
- Visit the Apple ID page using your web browser to “Create Your Apple ID”
- Head to the link in the top right corner and you will be automatically taken to a signup form
- Fill in the signup form with correct personal details, including date of birth
- Once the form is filled, create a secure password for your new account
- The email address you enter will be your new Apple ID
- Click “continue” and enter the code received via email
- Head over to Apple TV and signup for a 7-day free trial using your new Apple ID. You can also set up a monthly subscription at $4.99/month for uninterrupted binge-watching.
Where All You Can Catch Apple TV
With your Apple ID, you can watch Apple TV+ via the app from any of the below mentioned devices:
- Amazon Fire TV: You can download the Apple TV+ app here, or ask Alexa on your Fire TV device with your voice: “Alexa, find the Apple TV app”
- Samsung Smart TVs: Stream via the Apple TV App
- LG Smart TVs: Stream via the Apple TV App
- Web Browser: https://tv.apple.com/ and watch on your laptop or computer
- Roku: Apple TV+ has its very own Roku channel so you can stream it without any hassle
Do try out the amazing Apple series and let us know your favourite. Do let us know if you know of any other way to watch Apple TV+ without actually owning an Apple device. The comment section is open!