So the Pokemon X and Y series have been officially launched. Before you start playing the series, it’s a good idea to learn about some easy tricks and tips. We’ve got you some of the best ones to get you raging ahead of competitors.
Pokemon X and Y tricks and tips
- In Pokemon X and Y, players get a chance to own not just one but three starters for the party as game is advancing.
- Professor Sycamore gives players a unique option of first-gen starters once the player meets him at the later stage of the game.
- Players should not forget hooking up to WiFi and grabbing the exciting Torchic.
- As far as mega evolution is concerned, Y will give few Pokemon stat boosts.
- The X is best at changing types, like imparting Charizard X an authentic hybrid avatar.
- This will be the only distinct between the two games. Players can choose the one they think has best play and box art.
- When players start the game, they will be getting the EXP Share.
- The EXP Share happens to be better, newer and also much improved than the outgoing version.
- Players should never turn the EXP Share once they have got it.