Laptops have become essential to everyone’s daily needs. Whether for use at home, in the office or at school, they are meant to serve many purposes. Buying a laptop is complex because of the variety of options available. As for me, the easiest way to narrow down your choices is by identifying these primary factors–the purpose of the laptop,
Let’s explore the top 5 laptops of 2015 so far:
- Toshiba Satellite L505 is an easy pick for those who want a basic laptop at a really low price. Priced at about $529, this laptop is cost effective. However, the low cost models from HP and Toshiba offer better performance.
- Asus UL30A is a lightweight razor thin laptop with a thickness of just 0.98 inches. The battery of the laptop offers a 12-hour back up and the configuration enables high speed performance.
- Apple MacBook is for Apple lovers. Even though the cost is on the higher side, the specifications and hardware provided are good.
- Dell XPS 13, which was launched recently, has become the forerunner laptop for the brand. Packed in an 11-inch chassis, it is a compact laptop. Useful for those who travel a lot with their laptop.
- Lenovo ThinkPad X250 has become a leading laptop of 2015 because it has a wonderful hardware. It is lightweight and comes with 15 hours of battery life.