By bringing more colors to Samsung Galaxy S3 mini, Samsung has increased excitement for those who have their eyes on Samsung Galaxy S3 mini. GSMArena has reported that S3 mini would now also come in Garnet Red, Onyx Black, Titan Grey and Amber Brown.
Adding a little splash of colors to the mini model of Samsung Galaxy S3 mini is Samsung strategy to provide consumers with more options. The colors are right now available on a French Samsung website but soon they would be available worldwide.
S3 mini was brought in the market in October 2012 and sports a display of 4 inches. The phone is easier to handle as compared to original Samsung Galaxy S3. It is powered by dual core 1 GHz NovaThor U8420 processor and comes equipped with 1GB RAM. The phone is not a flagship model of Samsung but it has Google’s latest Android operating system 4.1 Jelly Bean.
Here is a quick look at the specifications of the mobile:
- 4-inch Super AMOLED display with a WVGA resolution of 480 x 800 pixels
- 3G, EDGE/GPRS, Wi-Fi with Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot, DLNA support, NFC
- GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS,
- USB 2.0, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, LE, EDR
- 5MP camera with AF, LED flash, BSI sensor and 720p HD video recording
- VGA front facing camera for video chat
- 16/32GB Internal memory, all with all with expandable support up to 32GB MicroSD card