Before updating your S2 to Android 4.2 update makes sure it is model no 19100. If you try to use these updates to upgrade firmware on other phones it may lead to damage.
Caution: We are not responsible for updates from developers and if any damage it causes to your phone
Make sure your phone has 80% battery and all your data is backed up before, initiating the update. Your phone should also be in USB debugging mode.
- Download ROM and Google App package on your PC
- Now attach your phone to the computer and transfer both ROM and Google apps on SD Card of your phone. Put both the files in Root Folder
- Now boot your device in the recovery mode. Press Power, Home and Volume up and down button
- In the recovery model clear the factory setting, cache, alvik cache, and format mounts and storage menu
- Now unzip ROM and install it on your phone. The phone will start Android 4.2 upgrade
- Now install Google Apps
- Now that you have installed ROM and click on “Reboot System Now”
- Now your device will restart and once it comes back to power, your phone will run on Paranoid Android’s 4.4.2 KitKat .