After considerable time spent waiting with bated breath, Samsung has finally revealed its range of PCs and tablets running on Microsoft Windows 8 to the world. With Windows 8, the concept of mobile computing gets even more tantalizing and users all over the world can’t wait to get their hands on a Windows 8 powered device.
Among these devices, there is completely new category termed as “The Smart PC” which is a hybrid device combining features of the laptop and the tablet. The range of Smart PCs starts from $650 for the ATIV Smart PC 500T that comes without a detachable keyboard. The complete range of Samsung’s PCs and tablets running on Windows 8 will be available in stores and even online October 26 onwards.
The entire range of devices comprises of Smart PCs, laptops or Mobile PCs, and even All-in-One PCs or desktops running on the latest offering from Microsoft. Here’s a listing of the Samsung range of Windows 8 devices:
- Samsung ATIV Smart PCs (hybrid laptop/tablets)
- ATIV Smart PC Pro 700T — $1,200
- ATIV Smart PC 500T — $750 (with keyboard) / $650 (without keyboard)
- Samsung Mobile PCs (laptops)
- Series 9 Premium Ultrabook — $1,400 (15 inch), $1,300 (13 inch)
- Series 7 Notebook — $1,100 (15 inch)
- Series 5 Ultra Touch (13.3-inch touch screen laptop) — $860 (Core i5), $810 (Core i3)
- Series 3 Notebook — $450 – $900 depending on configuration
- Samsung All-in-One PCs (desktops)
- Series 7 All-in-One — $1,700 (27 inch); $1100 (23.6 inch)
- Series 5 All-in-One — $800 (21.5 inch)