Users of Samsung Galaxy S4, S3 and Galaxy Note 2 are suffering from major phone issues since they have updated their phones to Android 4.3. Battery drain and WI-FI signal drop are some of the most annoying issues.
Till date Samsung has not provided any permanent fix for the issue and it is being rumored that till the release of Android 4.4 Kit Kat in March, nothing can be done about the Android 4.3 concerns.
Samsung did send the fix for the problem but many users are still facing the battery drain and Wi-Fi issues. This is the reason why many of them have decided not to upgrade the new version of Android Jelly Bean.
According to IBTimes.com.au report Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 2 users have also complained regarding the security of their messages. Some portion of message is visible on the locked screen of the phone.
Meanwhile, other problems, which S3, S4 and Note 3 user are suffering, include:
- Alarm clock notice issue appears on the locked screen
- Security pattern unlocking problems
- Vibration setting doesn’t work on few app
- Media sometimes fails to read volume commands
- Old downloaded files show constant notices
- Bluetooth problems
- SMS notification comes once the message has been read
For now the only fix to the problem is degrading the phone to a lower Android version or restoring the phone back to factory settings.