While we had been eagerly awaiting the release of the newest titan on the block-Google Nexus 10 2, our prayers have finally been answered. With rumors, rife about the latest Nexus baby to be buffed up with a stronger processor and prepped with Android4.4 KitKat OS, we wonder if Apple iPad Air is set to bite some dust.
Here is an eye-to-eye face off between the apple iPad Air launched recently and the soon-to-arrive Google Nexus 10 2.
- Processor – Apple iPad Air comes powered with a 64-bit A7 processor. Google Nexus 10 2 is anticipated to house quad core Snapdragon 800 processor.
- OS – Apple’s iPad Air packs in latest iOS 7 laced with oomph in the form of AirDrop and Control Centre. Of course, the Google Nexus darling would be a jet setter with Android 4.4.
- Display – Apple iPad Air comes propped with a 9.7-inch Retina display. Meanwhile, we hear that Google Nexus 10 2 would come in a magnanimous 10-inch screen size.
- Storage – iPad Air comes in 16, 32, 64 and 128 GB variants. Meanwhile Google Nexus 10 2 would arrive 16, 32 and 64 storage variants and with expandable memory.
- Shutter – The iPad Air comes with 5-megapixel rear cam and a 1.2 megapixel front clicker. The Google wonder is expected to feature a 5-megapixel back clicker and 1.9 megapixel front shutter.