GTA 5 Cheats – PS3
|Cheat Effect||Combination Code|
|Moon Gravity||LEFT, LEFT, L1, R1, L1, RIGHT, LEFT, L1, LEFT|
|Raise Wanted Level||R1, R1, CIRCLE, R2, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT|
|Lower Wanted Level
|R1, R1, CIRCLE, R2, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT|
|Fast Run||TRIANGLE, LEFT, RIGHT, RIGHT, L2, L1, SQUARE|
|Fast Swim||LEFT, LEFT, L1, RIGHT, RIGHT, R2, LEFT, L2, RIGHT|
|Recharge Ability||X, X, SQUARE, R1, L1, X, RIGHT, LEFT, X|
|Give Parachute||LEFT, RIGHT, L1, L2, R1, R2, R2, LEFT, LEFT, RIGHT, L1|
|Skyfall||L1, L2, R1, R2, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, L1, L2, R1, R2, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT|
|Explosive Melee Attacks||RIGHT, LEFT, X, TRIANGLE, R1, CIRCLE, CIRCLE, CIRCLE, L2|
|Bang Bang (Explosive Bullets)||RIGHT, SQUARE, X, LEFT, R1, R2, LEFT, RIGHT, RIGHT, L1, L1,
|Flaming Bullets||L1, R1, SQUARE, R1, LEFT, R2, R1, LEFT, SQUARE, RIGHT, L1, L1|
GTA 5 Cheats – XBOX 360
|Cheat Effect||Combination Code|
|Moon Gravity||LEFT, LEFT, LB, RB, LB, RIGHT, LEFT, LB, LEFT|
|Raise Wanted Level||RB, RB, B, RT, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT|
|Lower Wanted Level||RB, RB, B, RT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT|
|Fast Run||Y, LEFT, RIGHT, RIGHT, LT, LB, X|
|Fast Swim||LEFT LEFT LB RIGHT RIGHT RT LEFT LT RIGHT|
|Recharge Ability||A, A, X, RB, LB, A, RIGHT, LEFT, A|
|Give Parachute||LEFT, RIGHT, LB, LT, RB, RT, RT, LEFT, LEFT, RIGHT, LB|
|Skyfall||LB, LT, RB, RT, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, LB, LT, RB, RT, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT|
|Explosive Melee Attacks||RIGHT, LEFT, A, Y, RB, B, B, B, LT|
|Bang Bang (Explosive Bullets)||RIGHT, X, A, LEFT, RB, RT, LEFT, RIGHT, RIGHT, LB, LB, LB|
GTA 5 Cheats & Secrets:
- Easy Early Money: Rob an armored vehicle. They appear as blips on the minimap while you are driving around. Take out the drivers, then shoot the back doors in the center by the handles to have it open.
- Instant Vehicle Repair (Needs min 2 chars.): When your Vehicle is ailing, switch away to another character, then immediately switch back.
- Instant Health (Needs min 2 chars.): Simply switch characters when badly wounded and immediately switch back. Your life meter will be restored
- Weapon Upgrades: Visit an Ammu-Nation and purchase a weapon and all upgrades. Kill yourself after and the mission will fail. This will give you all your money back. Visit the Ammu-Nation again, upgrades will be still marked as purchased
- Flip People Off: While in a car, select “unarmed” in the weapons wheel. Press L1 (PS3) / LB (XBOX 360) to give people the “One-finger-salute”
- Extra Customization: go onto the Lifeinvader social network. If you log in and begin “Stalking” people, you will begin unlocking new character customizations.
- Space Docker: Completing the Spaceship Parts Collectible Mission unlocks the Space Docker, a modified dune buggy with a nifty interstellar skin and sound effects.
- Slow down time while driving with all: Use Franklins special ability with any character by simply holding open the radio wheel while driving. Note that time will be slower than when using his ability but all driving controls will still be functional.
- Ammu-Nation Discount: complete all Gun Range challenges, you’ll receive a discount
at all Ammu-Nation stores: All Bronze or Better – 10% Discount; All Silver or Better – 15% Discount; All Gold – 25% Discount
- Loose Wanted Level: Drive through a Mod Shop. So long as no officer sees you pull in, you will come out with no wanted level. A second way is to switch vehicles. When you first become wanted, the vehicle you are in is reported, so switching cars will help you to elude the police easier
- Steal the Jet Fighter, smartly: Go to the military base as Franklin with your special bar filled. Drive at the front gate at full speed and activate his driving ability just before you break through the gate arm. Take a right and then a left and drive up the runway to the jet with his special on as long as possible. Most times you will reach the jet before the alarm even goes off. Fly away like a boss