Blackberry has finally launched BBM and it could be downloaded on iOS and Android. BBM which was previously exclusive only to BBM users has now been made available to Apple as well Android users. This decision has come following the popularity of BBM messenger. Users who have previously registered on BBM.com have been given priority in downloading the messenger. Blackberry has created the website to avoid the delays in downloading and to avoid the issue which the users experienced previously with BMM servers.
The website will give a clue to servers as to how many users want to download which in turn will avoid the delays.
It has been reported by Blackberry that the messaging app has already been downloaded more than five million times and there are around 60 million users of BBM around the world.
Here is how you can download BBM on your Android and iOS devices:
- First you have buy the BBM app and if you are already registered on BBM.com then you can download the app right now
- Once you download your app it will ask for your email id
- After you are done punching down your email address you will receive a mail from Blackberry that now you may start BBM
- You have to create a Blackberry as it as necessary
- Once you sign in a PIN number will be assigned to you which you can share with your friends and start chatting.