iPad air, as the name suggests, is incredibly light and portable tablet. So portable, you won’t even know you are carrying a power-packed tablet in your pocket. Here is an in-depth review of the all new iPad Air:
- Apple iPad Air Design: No doubt users have said it is an odd device when held at first. It takes time to get used to carrying the iPad Air. The design, well, simply put, it is really hard to fathom how such a power-loaded device can be fit in a small package. Apple’s engineering has indeed been very impressive, with slimmer designs in iPad air and a lighter weight. iPad Air caught the eyes of Apple aficionados with its 240 X 169.5 X 7.5mm dimensions and a slim weight of 478g. The smooth Aluminium rear feels great on the hand, buying an iPad cover only stops you from flaunting the brilliant design of iPad Air.
- Apple iPad Air Interface: One thing iPad Air promises is, speed, real fast speed. Thanks to the iOS7 interface, which is not new for most Apple users, but the difference in features it brings to this tablet is unique. The touch response is better, it may not feel so but once you catch any other device, the different is prominent. The notification bar directly gives access to the calendar, missed messages and the home screen allows more apps making iPad Air perfect for multitasking.
- Apple iPad Air Camera: The iSight 5MP camera, ability to shoot and view 1080p HD videos, decent low-light camera performance and facetime video calling feature over 3G and WiFi.
- Apple iPad Air Battery performance: Browse YouTube videos, listen to music, browse emails, web, and iPad Air does performs extremely well with 10 hours of battery life.
- Apple iPad Air Display: Retina display and a resolution of 2048 X 1536 while retaining the 9.7 inch screen and a pixel density of 264ppi. With just 36 LED lights, the same level brightness is achieved more efficiently and easily.