The latest to join the Sony Xperia brigade is Xperia E and Xperia E dual. Both the phones are android based, while Xperia E is single SIM, Xperia E Dual is dual –SIM.
The features of both the phones are as follows:
- 3.5-inch display with a 320×480 pixels resolution
- 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM7227A processor
- 3.2 megapixel rear camera which supports VGA video recording.
- 512MB of RAM, 4GB built-in storage and up to 32GB of expandable memory
- MicroSD card, 1,500 mAh battery
The only difference both the phones is that Xperia E runs Android 4.1 Jelly Bean while the Xperia E Dual runs Android 4.0 ICS but it off course you can upgrade to Jelly Bean.
Both the phones have improved voice quality as they have HD voice capabilities and are equipped with xLoud for improved sound output. The phones are available in white, black, gold and pink colors. One can buy these phones in 2013.