Google Nexus 6 is one of the biggest smartphones in terms of screen size. With quad core processor and Android Lollipop operating system, it is amidst one of the most powerful phablets as well.
Google might have played Nexus 6 cards differently since all previous Nexus devices were high on features and modest on the pricing front but this time, things seems to have changed drastically. Nexus 6, which has been developed by Motorola, comes at a steep price and also with humongous screens size which looks completely impractical. Mentioned below are some simple tips and tricks which will help you to make the most out of your Nexus:
- Tap and Go- With lollipop update on Nexus 6, you can restore your date from old device with just a simple tap
- Guest mode- This mode will protect sensitive content from other users. All you have to do is to put your Nexus device in guest mode
- Nexus 6 comes with number rows integrated in the keyword making typing much easier for the users
- Default battery saver in Nexus 6 not only extends battery life but also enables quick charging
- The users can simply tap on data connection icon to see their data usage
- Nexus 6 also allows you to use of your photo as profile icon. All you have to is to connect with your e-mail account.
- Notifications in Nexus 6 can be controlled in a much better manner through app notification settings
- Smart lock features makes Nexus more protected
- One of the best features of Nexus 6 is its ability to shoot videos in UHD or 4K resolution
- You can also enable surround sound feature using Nexus 6