Liked something while scrolling through Facebook? Wondering which was the last ad you saw on the social media app? Want to know how to find recently viewed ads on Facebook and Instagram? Facebook and Instagram are no longer simply social media platforms. It has become a market place to watch videos, and presents you with ads based on your Google search.
Facebook has recently rolled a new ‘Recent Ad Activity’ tab to enable users to view the ads they have clicked on in the past. The new feature also allows users to save ads, with a specific tab dedicated to saved ad content, making it easier to keep track of things that may have caught their eye.
Find Recently Viewed Ads on Facebook& Instagram
Here’s how to see the ads you clicked on Facebook
- To begin with, click on the hamburger menu from the top navigation bar.
- Once done, tap on the “Recent Ad Activity” option.
- Here you can find all the ads you have recently viewed or clicked on Facebook here.
You will see a reverse chronological list of all ads and sponsored posts you have interacted with. Tap an ad to open it in the browser. From the menu, you can also find the option to hide the ad in the future.
How to see Facebook ads on mobile browser?
- In case you are using Facebook on a mobile browser, then click on the hamburger menu and scroll down.
- Now, tap on Settings.
- All you need to do now is scroll down and open “Ad preferences”. Here, tap on “Advertisers whose ads you have clicked” to see ads you recently saw in your feed.
You can also find recently seen ads on the desktop and mobile website as well. But, in this case, .you will only be able to view the information about the advertiser and not the exact ad. If you using desktop, click on this link to see your recent ad activity on Facebook.
You Might Also Like: Facebook Launches Instagram Live Update
Find Recently Viewed Ads on Instagram
Yes, you can finally view recently seen ads on Instagram right in the mobile app. To do so:
- Open the Instagram app on your Android smartphone.
- Tap on avatar icon at the bottom-right corner to go to your Instagram profile.
- Now, click on the three-line menu button
- Here, click on “Settings”
- Now, go to the “Ads” section and tap on “Ad Activity” listing.
- At this stage, you will see a list of all the sponsored content that you have interacted with so far. You can view all the Instagram post ads. Just tap on an ad to open it.