The latest number puzzle game ‘2048’ is being seen as a latest craze among the people after the discontinuation of ‘Flappy Bird’. The new game is based on ‘1024’ by Veewo Studio and is similar in concept to ‘Threes’ by Asher Vollmer.
Gamers need to join the numbers and achieve 2048 tile in the box while making as little moves as possible. The tiles are required to be matched up with same numbers which merges into one tile giving a larger number or double of the tiles that have been merged. You can continue playing the game in order to beat the score of your friend even after winning the game i.e. collecting the ‘2048’ tile.
The game seems difficult at first look, but is easy to understand. At the same time, it is highly addictive. It is a puzzle game similar to that of Candy Crush, but it makes use of numbers and not colorful candies. We bring to you six tips and tricks that would definitely enable you to achieve high scores and make you collect the ‘2048’ tile at the earliest.
- It is essential for gamers to understand the goal before starting with 2048. The main aim of the game is to create a ‘2048’ tile by adding up enough tiles with lesser moves with boxes available in the playing field. Gamers also need to create 2048 tile without populating the entire domain.
- One needs to strategize first, instead of wasting moves in a race to achieve high score or securing 2048 tile. Keep yourself calm and cautiously make the next moves. Carefully observe from where the next several tiles will emerge and how you will match them up without making many moves and unnecessarily populating the playing arena.
- 2048 also follows the ultimate game plan similar to most puzzle games – stick to the corners. Push tiles to one corner in order to achieve high scores and tiles of large figure.
- The easiest way to make larger figure tiles without putting much effort is by having more pairs lined up together. This would definitely help in quickly creating bigger combinations.
- Carefully watch from where the tiles are coming in as well as the number of the tile. Initially, there will be usually 2 new tiles but later users will get larger figure tiles.
- It is important for the gamer to know exactly when to start clearing the playing field.