The Samsung Galaxy S3 users of LTE international version can at last join the league of proud owners of Android version 4.3 Jelly Bean
The update has been released for the Galaxy S3 LTE version and will at last give the device an Android boom from its previous Android 4.1.2 Operating System. However, it may require some more time for the update to come to the nation, but the interested users can keep an update of the different regions receiving the update at Sam Mobile Live Tracker
The update is a great leap while considering the fact that GS3 hasn’t got any adequate update in its OS after the Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean, so the users wish to have the gadget charged and Wi-Fi connected prior downloading. The Galaxy S3 Android 4.3 will deck the phone with a number of specs imported from its successor device, the GS4 along with Bluetooth 4.0 LTE assistance, a need for complete connection with Galaxy Gear smartwatch.
Though Samsung hasn’t provided an authorised change log, we are providing you with a list of advancement, that Android 4.3 update will get to your Samsung Galaxy S3, as per Sam Mobile
Galaxy GEAR Assistance
- Innovative S-Voice (imported from S4)
- Complete screen Samsung application
- New Samsung applications for Music, Gallery, Contact, Clock, Calculator
- Execution of Voice Control (Control your phone via voice command)
- Completely modified settings with new User Interface (Tabbed UI – similar to S4)
- New inclusions in the notification area
- Innovative camera mode : shot and sound
- Move to SD card function
- Active alerts
- Driving version
- KNOX available
- Innovative Screen Modes (Professional picture and Adapt display) From S4
- TRIM Assistance (the phone is much faster)
- Basic User Interface elements updated like that of S4.
- Innovative Samsung Keyboard
- New lockscreen available: several widgets, enhanced ripple effect, capability to modify clockwise and setting of personal messages
- GPU setting has been updated and high GPU standards have been set
These are the few updates and advancements made by the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean update.