The Samsung Galaxy S3 and Galaxy S4 owners can heave a sigh of relief. Both the smartphones are finally set to get the much-awaited Android 4.3 firmware. Yes, we have waited for some time now for this rollout. This is anticipated as apt for fixing issues that the 4.3 Android update brought in.
Here is a quick take on how you could update the Firmware on to the Galaxy S3 and S4 smartphones. The update spell to cast here is called the Firmware Over the Air.
- Access the settings tab from the Menu key.
- Select the option that reads About Phone. Once here, select software updates and opt to Check for Updates.
- Once you notice the update prompt, ensure that you back up all data and connect the phone to the charging port. Make sure there is smooth access to the internet.
- The Samsung S4 or S3 must atleast have 50 percent battery level while the update is in progress.
- While the update bar is alive, make sure that no interruption occurs. This is a safeguard against probable corruption to the Firmware.
However, while we wrap up, let us remind you that the firmware update is available for Samsung S3 users in Europe. Of course, minus the bugs and the loops the previous update brought in. The Jelly Bean 4.3 update for S3 phones in other parts of the world are expected to flow in soon. The network carriers are likely to know the exacta rollout date.