- Amazon has listen Galaxy Note III at $169.99. With a Verizon contract, users can get Galaxy Note III at $169.99 and with Sprint and AT&T, the same is offered at $219.99 and $249.99 respectively.
- T-mobile offers Note III at $441.99 with a downpayment deal of $40
- Sam’s Club is offering the much sought-after phablet at $188.88 with two year contract from Verizon, Sprint model for $248.88 and AT&T model for $288.88.
- Target is offering Verizon Note III at $199.99, Sprint model for $249.99 but no more discounts will be offered on Black Friday as stated by the company.
- The best deal we think is the one by H.H.Gregg. It is offering Verizon Note III at $249, with a $100 gift card. Effectively, this turns out to be $149 for this amazing phablet. Undoubtedly this deal is way ahead of the others in the market.
- RadioShack offers Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note III at $199.99
What’s so good about Galaxy Note III and why should you make full use of these deals? It will be the first Samsung phone to get Android 4.4 KitKat OS update and many other features. It will boast of one of the best camera today, with a 13 MP back camera and ability to record 1920 x 1080p HD videos, 2 MP secondary camera for video calling. It has a big 5.7 inch screen, Full-HD Super AMOLED display with resolution of 1080 X 1920 pixels at 386ppi. Video and image viewing will not be the same any more, with such a vibrant and bright display. It will be powered by Exynos 5 Octa-core processor and 3GB of RAM. No issues of lags, switching between applications, high graphic game crashes, etc. All in all, a powerful phablet for all your wants.