Samsung’s Andriod –powered galaxy camera has finally hit the Indian shores. The camera has been priced at Rs 29,900. It sports a 4.8-inch HD Super Clear LCD screen. Unlike other camera’s you can control many features of the camera with voice control such as ‘Zoom in’ and Shoot. The camera runs on the latest Andriod OS Jelly Bean.
The camera weighs 300gram and has 1,650mAh battery power. It’s memory is expandable till 64 GB and has 1.4 GHz Quad-Core processor. You can pick your camera from the market starting today.
It can support micro SDXC card up to 64GB. It is armed with a 1.4GHz Quad-Core processor. The camera is available in the market starting today.
· Image Sensor: 16.3 effective megapixel 1/2.3″ BSI CMOS
· Lens: 21x Optical Zoom Lens, 23 mm Wide Angle, F2.8(W) ~ 5.9(T)
· Display: 121.2 mm (4.8″), 308 ppi, HD Super Clear Touch Display
· Processor: 1.4GHz Quad-Core processor
· OS: Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
· Memory: 8GB + memory slot : micro SDSC, micro SDHC, micro SDXC
· Video Output: HDMI 1.4
· Connectivity: 3G and WiFi; Bluetooth 4.0; USB 2.0
· Battery: 1,650 mAh
· Standby Time: Up to 280 hours (3G)
· Dimension (WxHxD: 128.7 x 70.8 x 19.1 mm
· Weight: 300g