Wednesday, February 21, 2024

NEET 2020 Result Announced: How to See & Download Results

The National Testing Agency (NTA) announced NEET 2020 results today. If you appeared for this national examination, you may download NEET result 2020 from NTA’s official website

If you wish to download the NEET score card, you would need to enter the roll number and date of birth.

NTA has also released the final NEET answer key. Also, As the NEET results are announced, the MCC will now begin the NEET counselling 2020 for State Quota as well as All India Quota.

- Advertisement -

How to check NEET Result 2020?

  1. Go to
  2. Click on the ‘Download result’ link.
  3. Enter your roll number and registration number.

Your NEET 2020 Results will be displayed on the device screen. It is also advised to take a print out for future reference. 

What is the qualifying cut-off for clearing NEET exam?

clearing NEET exam

A general category student needs to score a minimum 50th percentile score to qualify NEET exam for UG admissions. On the other hand, minimum qualification score for PWD candidates is the 45th percentile. The qualifying cutoff for students belonging to SC, ST or OBC category is 40th percentile.

However, final seats into medical colleges are allotted on the basis of merit-basis depending on that year’s particular cut-offs. The merit-based counselling to various medical and dental colleges will be held by the National Medical Commission (NMC) which has replaced the former Medical Council of India (MCI).

- Advertisement -

Also Read: Soyeb Aftab The Expected NEET 2020 Topper

Besides the individual score cards, NTA will also be preparing an all India rank list for NEET UG 2020.Notably, pioneer medical institutions in the country including the likes of AIIMS and JIPMER now also give admissions on the basis of NEET scores.

Besides the national cut-off percentile and ranks, state medical colleges will also be releasing their own cut-off. However, all medical colleges have 15% seats reserved under the All India quota which are filled centrally while the remaining 85% can be filled by the respective state.

Notably, irrespective of travel restrictions and COVID-19 health risks, a total of more than 14 lakh students had appeared in the medical entrance held on September 13. These students have been eagerly waiting for their NEET results. 

But, a second chance was given to select students who had missed their exam on September 13; keeping in view the unique challenges presented by the pandemic. NTA had thus conducted a rare NEET Entrance Exam re-appear on October 14 earlier this week. 

Today’s NEET exam results will include final scores for both September 13 and November 14 attempts as well as October 14 re-appear exam.

Dr. Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank, Union Cabinet Minister for Education, Government of India also wished medical aspirants, all the best for their NEET Result 2020 UG to be announced today.

Got your NEET results? All the best!

- Advertisement -

Related Articles

Stay Connected

- Advertisement -spot_img

Latest Articles