When it comes to snapping the shutter, there is hardly any doubt about picking the Cannon or the Nikon. While budgets vary and tastes differ, this Christmas, take a tour across the what’s what of the best Christmas buy shutters. Weigh your needs and options right.
- Nikon D610- Successor to the D600, this beauty comes with the finesse that its predecessor lacked. A sleek sexy body punched with DX lenses and CMOS sensor oozes more than appeal. The 3.2-inch screen that comes packed the ability of the shutter to give detailed images, is the trump card here.
- Canon EOS 100D- For those on a budget watch, crunch in the Canon EOS 100D to add spunk to your shutter dreams. The specs here could amaze you at a price lesser than the Nikon baby.
- 1080p HD video capture
- 3-inch display
- 18-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor
- Nikon D7100- Next up on our Christmas camera buy Nikon list is the D7100. With an auto-focus spec and an awesome EXPEED 3 image processor, this comes laced with the ability to bring alive sensuous images.
The other features that make you salivate here are:
- 24.61-megapixel CMOS sensor
- 3.2-inch wide-angle display
- 51-point autofocus
- Canon EOS 6D- For the Canon loyalists, the EOS 6D indeed competes with the Nikon genius. From features to the price tag, the 6D means business this Christmas. A robust build with 20.2- megapixel CMOS sensor (full-frame), the camera packs in:
- DIGIC 5-image processor
- 63-zone dual layer metering
- 3-inch 1040k-dot ClearView display
Buy Nikon D610 or Nikon D7100 if you are on a spree. Buy Canon EOS darlings if you are an amateur with a thought for the bill.