Ubisoft is deploying a Massive Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Update 1.1.2. The update version 1.1.2 will be coming to Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One consoles, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Ubisoft Connect, Epic Games Store, Stadia, and Amazon Luna.
The gamers had been complaining of errors in the past and now Ubisoft has decided to patch that will fix problems related to gameplay, save bugs, error in loading progress and more. On PC, the update clocks in at 18.04GB, whereas the PS5 and PS4 patches require players to download 11.18 and 10.23GB, respectively. Xbox players will need to download 19.53GB of data on Xbox Series X|S, and 15.27GB on Xbox One.
Update Size version 1.1.2 on different platforms:
- Xbox Series X and Series S: approx. 19.53GB
- Xbox One: approx. 15.27GB
- PlayStation 5: approx. 11.18GB
- PlayStation 4: approx.10.23GB
- PC: 18.04GB
Noticeable Improvements in Assassin Creed Valhalla for Xbox Update
- Runes and used resources to upgrade Berserker gear will be returned to the player inventory when an item is lost.
- Improved vibration feedback during fishing. Fishing goes BRRRR.
- The update resolved the issue which prevented players from catching fish in the sea or on coastlines.
- handled issue that caused school of fish to take a long time to respawn after one was caught.
Changes that come in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla for Xbox Update 1.1.2.
Yule season: River Raids game mode
The developers have added in-game support for River Raids. Players will enjoy the Jomsviking crew for this new highly replayable mode that will take you to unexplored regions of England, which is full of raiding opportunities. New loot, rewards, and challenges await the Raven Clan!The River Raids Mode is part of the Yule Season content. It is free for all Assassin’s Creed Valhalla players, and it is accessible in-game after downloading Title Update 1.1.2.
- Berserker Trap: This attaches a trap to your arrow, spreading hallucinatory powder. Any nearby movement causes the trap to trigger. Surprise clueless passersby!
- Battle Cry: In a fit of rage, Eivor lets out a blood curdling scream, gaining strength and causing nearby enemies to stumble backwards in fear, interrupting their attacks.
- Shoulder Bash: Eivor performs a shoulder bash that pushes back enemies and destroys objects.
- Assassin Carry: Automatically carry a body after a successful assassination.
- Assassin Slide: Slide into enemies and knock them off balance while sprinting.