Microsoft is rumored to launch Lumia 950 and 950 XL instead of Lumia 940 variants. The looks of the smartphone was still a secret, but somehow it was disclosed by various sources, as reported by Lockerdome.com. It has been reported that new Lumia 950 and 950 XL both will be having a metal frame as body and a USB-C connecter and charger will be available with the set.
Knowing about the specifications
Listed below are the rumored specifications of the Lumia 950 XL and 950
- 950 may come with 5.2 inch screen and 950 XL will have a 5.7 inch screen
- Lumia 950 will be having Qualcomm Snapdragon (six core) processor and 950 XL will have a eight core processor.
- Both the Smartphones could come with 3GB RAM and internal memory of 32 GB which is expandable
- Lumia 950 will hold a 20 MP camera and the Lumia 950 XL will have a three flash camera with 20 MP rear cameras.
- Both the phones will have a 5 MP front camera along with USB type C
After going through the leak information, one can say that both Lumia 950 and 950 XL will be soaring high once they are launched in the month of October-November.
Read More: Moto G Release Date: Gets Water-Resistant Certification, Dust-Proof Feature Yet To Be Confirmed