With Christmas around the corner and Thanksgiving just past, it is gifting time for all of us! While the best deals are sneaking around the web, this is the time to indulge in buying the best laptops for you or for a dear one!
Here is our pick when it comes to choosing the best Christmas laptops – at deals that could flatter your wallets.
- MacBook Pro: Prep up your taste for fancy laptops with the Macbook Pro. With Apple’s promise of “more power behind each pixel”, the 13-inch Pro could be the best bet this Christmas. With Retina Display and fourth-gen processors, The MacBook Pro comes with features that pack more than a punch. Few of these comprise:
- Dual-Core and quad-core processors from Intel
- Flash Storage, PCle based
- Thunderbolt 2
Of course, OS X is the icing on this Christmas cake.
- Buy MacBook Air if you are slightly on the thinner edge of the wallet. The features and battery life are pretty close to the Pro. The OS is not X but an X Mavericks, instead!
- Dell XPS 12: If you have delayed your laptop buy for this Christmas, then the Dell XPS 12 will be the best cake to indulge in. Buy Dell XPS for the hordes of amazing features it comes powered with. The ultra convertible gadget is worth a flaunt because of :
- 4th Generation Intel® Core
- The flip-hinge mechanism
- Corning® Gorilla® Glass Display
- Buffed up battery that lasts close to 9 hours
- HP ENVY: Envied you buddy with the HP ENVY in two? Buy HP Envy this Christmas and doll up to technology with speed. Thanks to:
- 6GB DDR3 System Memory
- AMD Quad-Core A8-5550M Accelerated Processor
- BrightView LED Display
- 750GB 5400 rpm Hard Drive