It seems the next big Google Nexus product is soon to arrive on the big stage. After the launch of Google Nexus 5 and Nexus 7, it is the turn of the second generation Google Nexus 10 tablet. The first ever image of Google Nexus 10 2 was leaked online by a Reddit user working for Telefonica, a Spanish operator. Here are some predictions as per the leaked images:
Google Nexus 10 Tablet Features
- Google Nexus 10 tablet will have a single speaker above the display in landscape mode. The device will
- Google Nexus 10 will be available in black and white colours from 22 November 2013 and the WiFi+cellular device will cost 299 pounds.
- It will feature a full HD display with resolution 1920 X 1080p.
- Quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor and 2GB RAM will make it effective for multi tasking.
- The internal storage facility right up till 32GB is expected, with the option of external flash storage.
- Battery of 9500mAh capacity is expected to accentuate the battery life and performance of Google Nexus 10 2 tablet.
- With the Android 4.4 KitKat OS update on cards, no doubt Nexus 10 2 is set to do well in the markets.
OS Stability With Cleanest Android Versions
Google Nexus 10 2 is reported to be manufactured by LG; the first generation Google Nexus 10 tabletwas manufactured by Samsung. With the latest version of Google play store set to release, many new changes will be seen by Android aficionados. There will be proper segregation of apps according to the device being used. Also, there are certain reports that state the tech giant is going to release its first smartwatch, to be named Gem, later this year.