With the launch of the Apple 2013 MacBook Pro and the MacBook Air, the competition is sure to heat up, more between the MBP and the MBA.
Why buy the Apple Macbook pro?
- For the clueless, the MacBook Pro 13 flaunts a 13.3 inch LED- backlit glossy widescreen screen display. It features uninterrupted, edge-to-edge glass screen with a 1280x 800 pixel resolution.
- The machine is powered by a 2.4 GHz Intel Core i5 dual-core processor featuring 3 MB 3 L3 cache and 3.1 GHz with Turbo Boost Technology.
- The MacBook Pro 2013 is also equipped with Intel HD Graphics 4000 integrated graphics processor.
- It is installed with 4 GB RAM. This DDR3 RAM clocks at 1600 MHz and can be expanded to 8 GB.
- It boasts of 8xslot –loading SuperDrive along with dual-layer DVD support.
- The Apple MacBook Pro 2013 also has in-built 720p FaceTime HD camera which makes video calling but a breeze.
- The MBP is equipped with WiFi wireless networking for seamless connectivity ( 802.11a/b/g compatible, based on 802.11n specification).
- It also supports Gigabit Ethernet wired networking (10/100/1000).
- The MBP supports Bluetooth 4.0 to connect with various peripherals like cell phones, mice and keyboards.