Samsung is at the top of its game and its MWC trump release, Samsung Galaxy S5 is being awaited with a bated breath. Now we caught up on the buzz that the maker is set to launch a Prime version of their latest offering called the Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime. The rumour of the Prime being made in a metal exterior is still not confirmed. However, we got hands on some awesome features that could give other smartphones a run for their money. According to @evleaks, the Prime could come beefed up with a variety of specs including—
• Water resistant body and 2GB RAM
• 16 MP main shutter with ISOCELL technology, 0.3 sec auto focus
• Snapdragon 801 processor with 2.5 GHz processor speed
• 16 GB on board storage, Expandable with SD slot beefed up with 2800 mAh battery
• Enhanced display- 432 PP, 1920 x 1080p display
We got our reasons to drool over the Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime. In case you have another opinion, let us know.