Sometimes back we reported that Galaxy Note would be coming black color. But it seems the company has delayed its plans of bringing out Galaxy Note 2 in black color. What is interesting though is that a new photo of Samsung Galaxy Note 2 has been spotted which is neither grey nor white rather it is ‘Amber Brown’. The phone has a NTT Docomo logo which is most probably a Japanese variant of the phone.
The ‘Amber brown’ Galaxy Note 2 is sure a looker but we are sure as to when it will be available in other countries.
Sometime earlier even Wine colored Note 2 was spotted. A wine color phone was seen in a Korean Magazine which has left people guessing when these colors would be available worldwide.
The specifications of the Galaxy Note II:
- 5.5-inch Super AMOLED touchscreen with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels
- 4G LTE, EDGE, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi HT40, NFC
- GPS with GLONASS and A-GPS support
- Bluetooth v4.0 with USB 2.0 Host
- 8 megapixel AF/ Touchfocus camera, 1.9 megapixel VT Camera, BSI front-facing camera
- 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB versions, all with expandable support up to 64 GB
- 2 GB RAM
- MHL for AV out