Tech giant Apple is just few weeks away from launching its much awaited android flagship smartphone, iPhone 6, which is likely to be equipped with the most advanced and innovative features.
The new Apple device is expected to include iOS8, which will give it an edge over the competitors present in the market. Also, it is going to have a bigger screen size along with a faster and better A8 processor and fingerprint sensor.
We bring to you the top 5 features that you can expect from the iOS8.
- The iOS8 is being expected to provide a feature that will hide preinstalled apps that are not in use.
- Inter-app communication is being considered as one of the weakest elements of iOS, and the users are now expecting a stronger inter-app communications.
- It is now very much required for iOS to provide at least some kind of centralized access to documents. It is very strange that it is not so easy to attach documents within mail in an OS. So better document management is another must-wanted feature.
- The consumers want more do not disturb options iOS8. This feature was upgraded in iOS7, which allowed users to silence notifications only when a device is locked.
- Text manipulation is another area of concern. So, more usable and intuitive ways of dealing with text are expected from Apple in iOS8.
The new iPhone 6 is rumored to be launched in around September or October 2014, according to iDigitalTimes. However, it was earlier believed that the smartphone will be launched in June 2014 at Apple’s annual Worldwide Developers’ Conference. Nothing can be confirmed until any official announcement.