Google recently unveiled its upcoming Android 4.4 version, dubbed KitKat, which the firm is speculated to run in its forthcoming Nexus 5 and Nexus 11. Sporting the firm’s upcoming KitKat, Nexus devices will house immersive display with a cloud system for Android and wider network coverage along with several other benefits.
Amid this announcement, let’s consider top 10 things that we can expect from Samsung’s upcoming Galaxy S5, slated for 2014 release with Google’s latest Android 4.4 or KitKat.
- Sporting a metal casing, the Samsung Galaxy S5 will be a tough device, resistant to water, dust and shock.
- The Galaxy S5 could also hold 4GB of RAM with 64GB of backup storage.
- With the Galaxy S5, we expect a massive 4,000mAh battery with better battery life.
- The device will be thinner and lighter than its predecessors.
- It will hold a beautiful display with 1080p super AMOLED Plus screen, sporting advanced pixels. The flexible screen with eye-tracking technology might create auto-3D images.
- The Galaxy S5 is also expected to sport better 2GHz 8-core Exynos 6 CPU with 64 GPU cores.
- There might be an enhanced gesture-based Touchwhiz, which will use less memory.
- The 16-megapixel S-camera in the S5 will roll out with optical image stabilization mode, 6x zoom and support for add-on lens.
- There might be on screen buttons on the device.
- The Samsung Galaxy S5 will stand the new Design 3.0 approach.