With smartwatches turning sexier, Olio, a premium watch brand has revealed its smart watch– the Model One. It is a limited edition model for smartwatches and will arrive in jet black and silver steel editions. The round shape is unique in the category and the price tag for the steel and black versions touch $595 and $745 respectively.
Here are the top 5 things we believe you must know about the Olio wonder-
- The top feature that will attract buyers to the Olio smart watch will be its dual compatibility with iOS as well as Android.
- The Model One has a swipe and glance orietnted interface. Therefore, the watch actually personalizes its working based on how long you use it.
- It can work around organizing notification lists on an intuitive timing and simpler basis as compared to other smartwatches.
- With Oilo Assist, you can set preferences for better action suggestions from the watch.
- Thanks to the Control Hub, you can hook on and manage third party products efficiently without scrolling through the phone.
Besides these jaw-dropping specs, the Olio Model One watch is scratch resistant thanks to Ion-Exchange glass as well as resistant to water. What’s more is that the Olio wonder lasts for days after one round of charging!