iPhone 7 is in pipeline or not, is still inexplicable and Apple Inc. is also not making any claims regarding its flagship device. However, speculators are making all kinds of waves by spreading the news that company is going to release this amazing device dubbed as iPhone 7 in September this year.
The news of September release of iPhone 7 is as per the reports by Value Walk, which states that KGI Securities, Ming-Chi Kuo has delivered a letter to investors mentioning the release details. Nevertheless, according to the Apple insiders, the company will launch iPhone 6s and possibly iPhone 6s Plus with pre-installed Apple Universal SIM, in 2015 September.
Although the release date of iPhone 7 is not confirmed yet, its killer features are making rage among the iPhone lovers. Here are they:
- Camera with DSLR capacity – Now Apple phone will be able to click high-resolution images like DSLR cameras. As per the report from Wall Street Journal, Apple has purchased an Israeli camera tech company named Linx Computational Imaging hence its camera quality will be enhanced in upcoming devices.
- Improved RAM and great processor – iPhone 7 is speculated to be packed with 2 GB RAM and A9 chip processor.
- Force touch – Like Macbook and Apple Watch, iPhone 7 is expected to be launched with Force touch
- iOS 9 – New Apple iPhone 7 will come with latest Apple operating system ie. iOS 9
- Hardened crystal glass – Sapphire Crystal Glass is said to come after diamond in terms of hardness and iPhone 7 is expected to come with this surprising glass finish.