‘Friday The 13th’ franchise fans will get loads to feast on while they play Mortal Kombat X (MKX) roster on their PlayStation 4 now. However, it is just as likely that you might be able to see Jason– the latest character addition. This can be fixed with these easy steps and barely eat up much time. Check out the process outlined in six easy steps-
- Step 1: Begin with downloading Jason Voorhees, the Kombat Pack and Horror Pack from Playstation Store. Once you select Mortal Kombat X, choose the game page and click on Add-Ons.
- Step 2: Boot the game, making sure you downloaded Horror Pack and Jason Voorhees separately.
- Step 3: Select either the Training Mode or Single Fight before selecting two characters with a stage.
- Step 4: As your fight sequence boots, select PS button and flick the Netflix app open for suspending MKX.
- Step 5: Get back to MK X after few seconds and the pause the game. Select the menu for choosing screen. Click on yes when asked whether you want to postpone Mortal Kombat X for opening Netflix app.
- Step 6: Finally get to see Jason Voorhees on the row at the top on the left corner of your game screen.