Here are the easy steps to launch Buildwithchrome on your device.
- Visit buildwithchrome.com to get started.
- Sign in using a Google Plus account. You will be able to see what people in your network have created and share what you have done with them.
- Once you have logged in, start building by choosing structures, colors and shapes of your choice. You have the options to place bricks, rotate them and remove them.
- You can categorize your builds by your will.
- This game is also available on the phone and tablet for those who would rather use their finger than the mouse. However, remember you need Chrome with Android support. It can also be launched on the latest version of Firefox.
- It’s not the best thing to play on the Internet Explorer.