Father’s Day is knocking round the corner and it is time for some gifting ideas within a budget. When it comes to gifting daddy, taking the tech route is the best choice. Here are ten gifts under $100:
- Bose SoundLink Color- One of the best Bluetooth speakers in town, this is a portable wonder from Bose. 8 hours of battery and micro- USB support are the best specs we got on this.
- Skull candy Grind- Give daddy this ergonomic ear headphone with whopping sound at an inexpensive rate.
- Apple TV- If your dad is in love with live streaming, this is the gift to pick. And he will love it doubly if he is an Apple fan.
- Fire TV- A sure fire way to look up Amazon instant movies, dads will love this gift if you are on a budget.
- Nook GlowLight e-ink e-reader- If your father is an avid reader who loves making a collection, make sure you give him this. Touted as a tough competitor of the Kindle Paperwhite too!
- Seagate Seven Portable Drive- Thin on the wallet and high on memory with a sexy design, this is an apt choice for businessman dad.
- Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K760- The name says it all about why we consider this the best Father’s Day tech gift.
- JBL Flip 2 portable Bluetooth speaker- Another Bluetooth fed speaker on a budget, meant to make daddy groove.
- Sony MDR-7506 headphones- A classic pick that too on a budget under 100 dollars!
- Logitech Harmony 650- A mind-blowing remote that comes with easy to use buttons and with macro support.
Spoilt for choice, are you? We indeed are!