Previously it was speculated that Nexus 10 will be hitting the shelves on Cyber Monday but the date passed on and there was no sign of the tablet. Now that CES 2014 is just round the corner people are expecting the release of the tablet.
According to IBTimes.com.au report, “Google and Samsung are planning to join the host of new gadgets at CES with its Nexus 10 2 announcement. Speculations also suggested the Nexus 10 2 will use a Super AMOLED display like a lot of other Samsung devices. The Web site reported leaks and gossips from supply chain manufacturers in Asia. “
Samsung is all set to showcase its slew of products on Mon 2 PM pacific -time. This year Samsung is rumored to launch a smartphone and a tablet.
The rumored specs of Nexus 10 2 are
-Android 4.4 KitKat
– 10.1-inch 2560 x 1600 HD display with 299 ppi
– Qualcomm SnapDragon 800 or NVIDIA Tegra 4 quad core
– Upto 32 GB internal storage
– 2 GB or 3 GB of RAM
– 8 Megapixel rear and 2.1 Megapixel front cameras
– Dual-band WiFi, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, microUSB
– 9500 mAh non-removable battery