As the 13th Season, IPL 2020 begun, a brand that also gained much traction was Dream11. Which was initially anticipated to be VIVO IPL 2020, became Dream11 IPL 2020. It was a popular name in the world of fantasy sports but wasn’t much heard of when it comes to ordinary public.
So, in case you are wandering what Dream11 is; you aren’t alone. However, sponsoring the 13th season of the Indian Premiere League has definitely made Dream11 a household name. Whether, it is your TV or add-based free streaming platforms, the Dream11 is literally everywhere.
what is Dream11?
Dream11 is a fantasy sports platform which is also sponsoring your favourite cricket league, IPL 2020 this season. While fantasy sports are much common in Football, Dream11 IPL 2020 seems set to bring the phenomenon to the Indian cricket too. However, the app in itself isn’t just limited to IPL or even Cricket for that matter. You can download the Dream11 app and play fantasy sports in various games including hockey, basketball, football and kabaddi.
Don’t have Hotstar VIP subscription? Actually, YOU DON’T NEED SUBSCRIPTION TO WATCH DREAM11 IPL 2020 ON DISNEY+ HOTSTAR VIP
For those of you, who are now wandering, what a fantasy sport is? Usually played online, Fantasy Sports allow participants to create their own imaginary teams of real players (in this case, their Dream11)from any of the professional sports.
Interestingly, these virtual teams then compete against each other on the basis of the statistical performance of selected players in real life.
How to download the Dream11 app?
- Search Dream11 app download on Google
- Open Download Dream11 App link
- Click on Download Now on the subsequent page
- A warning dialogue box will appear, click ok.
- Download the APK file.
- Open the APK file and install.
You can also find the new fantasy sports king in India, Dream11 app easily in both Google Play Store and Apple App Store. Search for the Dream11 app and hit download. However, it does get slightly confusing on which one to choose from all the Dream11 apps you see on the Play Store.
How to play Dream11 game and earn money?
Dream11 application allows you to choose from a range of sports including football, basketball, cricket and kabaddi to play the fantasy sports of your choice. However, the given steps have been mentioned to particularly guide you through Dream11 IPL 2020 fantasy sports.
Steps to play Dream11 IPL 2020 fantasy cricket and win money–
- Open the Dream11 app
- Select Cricket >>IPL
- Select an upcoming match of your choice
- Create your own Dream11 Team
- Choose IPL players based on the number of credits allotted to you.
- Pick a balanced team for better overall scores
- Join a free or paid league
- You’ll need to submit a small fee to play in the paid league but will also allow you the chance to win money if your team plays well
- Sit back and wait for the game to unfold. Your team will now receive points based on the real-life IPL performance of your selected players.
- You can then win money based on your respective ranks in the given match if your Dream11 team performs well.
How to withdraw money from Dream11 to Paytm?
After much deliberation and effort, it is finally time to enjoy your Dream11 rewards. While what naysayers may say, it is no easy task to win big at the Dream11 IPL 2020. But, many have been asking us about, how they can withdraw money that they won in Dream11. It is actually not as complicated. You can follow the simple steps mentioned below and enjoy your Dream11 winnings.
Quick Checklist before you withdraw your Dream11 IPL 2020 winnings –
- You need to ensure you have verified your Dream11 account.
- You will also need a minimum winning balance of at least Rs. 200 in your account at the time to withdraw money from Dream11 app.
Steps to Withdraw Money from Dream11
- Go to “My Balance”
- Select Winnings
- Tap on Withdraw
- Enter an amount between Rs. 200 – Rs. 2,00,000 (depending on your balance)
Steps to transfer Dream11 Winnings to Paytm
In case you too have been wandering if you can withdraw and your Dream11 money to your Paytm account. The answer is a strong YES. Don’t take our word, official Dream11 Twitter handle confirms. All you need to do is follow these steps –
- Complete KYC of your Paytm account
- Add Paytm details to your Dreams11 account (in place of your bank details)
- Withdraw your Dream11 winnings following the above steps
Note – You can only withdraw money from Dream11 in a maximum of three times in a given day.
Furthermore, you can also opt out for IMPS/NEFT withdrawals but the amount may take up to three and five days respectively to get credited into your account. We hope this article helps. All the best for your next Dreams11 IPL Fantasy match. If you liked this article, don’t forget to share with your friends and subscribe to us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Wandering about the next IPL Match? Check out: DREAM11 IPL 2020 SCHEDULE, CHANNEL LIST IN INDIA