If you are unable to access NVIDIA Geforce Experience and facing the error code – 0x0003, then you are at the right place. Several Windows users have reported the issue on Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 in recent months. We have tips to help you solve the problem of NVIDIA Geforce Experience Error Code 0x0003!
“SOMETHING WENT WRONG. TRY REBOOTING YOUR PC AND THEN LAUNCH GEFORCE EXPERIENCE. ERROR CODE: 0X0003”
Causes and possible fix for Geforce Experience Error Code 0x0003
- Reason 1: Error Code 0x0003 occurs when one of the NVIDIA drivers used by the GPU has been corrupted
Possible Fix: Reinstall all NVIDIA components.
- Reason 2: It may be caused because either of the mandatory NVIDIA Services — NVIDIA Network Service Container, NVIDIA Display Service or NVIDIA Local System Container — are not running
Possible Fix: Force starting NVIDIA Services.
- Reason 3: Windows displays the error code: 0x0003 when the network adapter gets stuck
Possible Fix: Perform a Winsock reset.
- Reason 4: Users face difficulty in accessing Geforce Experience whenever a Windows update interferes with your GPU driver
Possible Fix: Reinstall updated NVIDIA drivers.
- Reason 5: Windows displays NVIDIA experience error code: 0x0003, if NVIDIA Telemetry Container is not permitted to interact with the desktop
Possible Fix: Use Services screen to allow interaction.
How to perform NVIDIA Geforce Experience Error Code 0x0003 Fixes?
We got the experts to explain all the necessary steps to get rid of Geforce error code 0x0003. Moreover, if you are unable to figure out the cause of NVIDIA Geforce Experience Error in your PC, you can simply try out all the fixes sequentially until you are able to regain access to the NVIDIA Geforce Experience.
Steps to Force Start NVIDIA Services:
- Press Windows + R
- Type “msc” and hit Enter to open Windows Services application.
- Locate all Nvidia services in the Services window.
- Right-click on any one of them and choose “Restart” option to restart Nvidia service. In case some of the NVIDIA services are not started, you can right-click on individual service icons and click Start to start them too.
Steps to use Services screen to allow interaction:
- Enter Services screen by following the first fix.
- Find NVIDIA Telemetry Container.
- Right-click on the NVIDIA Telemetry Container and select Properties.
- Go to the “Log On” tab. Check the ‘Allow service to interact with desktop’ option.
- Click Apply button.
Steps to reinstall NVIDIA components:
- Press Windows + R to open Run.
- Type “cpl” to open ‘Programs and Features’ window.
- Find Nvidia programs in the opened window.
- Right-click on each one of them and uninstall all programs.
- Restart your PC.
- Download GeForce Experience once again to automatically download and install the latest versions of all the missing drivers.
- Once again restart your computer and check to see if the error is gone.
Steps to perform the Winsock Reset command:
- Press Windows + R to open Run dialog box.
- Type “cmd” and press Ctrl + Shift + Enter to open Command Prompt as Administrator.
- Type “netsh winsock reset” command in the opened Command Prompt window and hit Enter.
- After the command is completely processed, restart your computer to see if the error has been fixed.
Steps to update NVIDIA drivers:
- Press Windows key + R to open Run.
- Type “appwiz.cpl” and press Enter.
- In the Installed Programs list, locate installations published by NVIDIA.
- Right-click on all installations and uninstall to remove all drivers associated with the GPU.
- Follow on-screen prompts to remove the driver from your computer.
- Also, uninstall the current version of NVIDIA Experience
- Restart your computer.
- Download and install the latest NVIDIA driver.
- Restart and see if the error is fixed.