Wondering why your phone is running slow? Is it taking a lot of time to send messages or even to open apps on your smartphone? Do you have to restart your phone every few hours so that it works faster? If you are facing one or more of these problems, then it is time to clear your cache or cookies. Cookies are small files that websites store on your phone to help them remember information about you. They use this information to offer a customized and personalized web experience.
Cookies can be a problem, sometimes. Thus, it is advised to clear your cookies on your smartphone or even your computer to resolve a problem with the way your browser is behaving. Also, clearing out cookies help in saving storage space and allows your phone to function to the best of its capacity. If you want to know how to delete cookies on iPhone, and are looking for ways to clear cookies on iPhone, then we have got you covered.
How to Delete Cookies on iPhone
Follow these simple steps to clear cookies from Safari on iPhone:
- Open the iPhone Settings app, scroll down, and select Safari.
- Select Clear History and Website Data.
- When prompted to confirm your choice, choose Clear History and Data to delete the log of websites you visited and the cookies stored for the Safari browser.
- Close the Settings app when you have completed the process
If you are using Chrome, then follow these steps to delete cookies stored on iPhone:
- Open Chrome
- At the bottom, tap More .
- Tap History Clear Browsing Data
- Look for a check mark next to “Cookies, Site Data,” and “Cached Images and Files.”
- Tap ‘Clear Browsing Data’.
You Might Also Like: Download Best Apps for iPhones 2021
If your phone is still running slow, then there could be other reasons, including:
- Several apps or programs running at the same time
- Too little storage space
- An out-of-date operating system
- An old battery
- Phone heating up too fast
All this is due to cache or cookies being stored. Deleting it can save you storage space, and speed up your phone’s browser, too.
You Might Also Like: How to Pair Apple Watch with iPhone
Let us know if you need further assistance with how to clear cookies on iPhone. Write to us if you are facing any other issue. You can also sign in for our newsletter to get daily updates delivered to your mailbox.