Google keeps innovating its services to offer something new and unique to all its users. This time, Google has come up with a new way to help you keep a keep track of all of the important events in your life. If you are wandering how, the answer is simple – you can now change colour on Google calendar.
By changing colour on Google calendar, you can easily keep a track of your friends’ birthdays and anniversaries, dentist’s appointments, period date, etc. With this new feature you can also create and sync multiple calendars across devices so that you’re always on top of your schedule.
If you want to change the colour of your Google Calendar, or a single event, here’s how to do it using the desktop version.
How To Change Colours On Google Calendar
- Go to the Google Calendar homepage on your PC or MAC and sign into your Google account.
- On the left side of the screen, you’ll see the calendar.
- Now click on the three vertically stacked dots to see the list of available options. This will include the colour palette
- Choose your desired colour. In case you are in mood for some creative work, you can also create your custom colour by clicking on the “+” sign to browse through the additional options.
You can also change the colour of an event by following these simple steps:
- Go to your Google Calendar homepage and select the event for which you’d like to change the colour.
- Then, from the pop up menu, click “Edit”.
- On the event’s edit screen, click on the small colored circle next to the calendar’s name and choose your preferred colour.
- Don’t forget to click to “Save” to save your options.
Stay tuned to this page for latest news and updates.