Planning to pursue a minimalist lifestyle? Want to make life easier when it comes to decluttering or cleaning? Tired of bending and cleaning the dirt and dust without and that too with no appreciation? Tired of your dog’s hair taking away the sheen from your carpet? iRobot Roomba 690 is the secret to tidying up every room of your house quickly and effortlessly.
Wi-Fi compatible, Roomba 690® robot vacuum is designed using a patented 3-Stage Cleaning System with Dual Multi-Surface Brushes to clean just about everything. The all-in-one vacuum comes with a specially designed edge-sweeping brush, and vacuum suction to remove not only large debris but also small articles hiding beneath your bed. The in-built dirt detect sensors alert Roomba to work harder on concentrated areas of dirt, such as high-traffic zones of your home.
Features of iRobot Roomba
- The minimalist vacuum cleaner is engineered for performance. It has an in-built edge-sweeping brush, and vacuum suction to efficiently clean everything on your carpets and hard floors.
- It can easily go on for up to 90 minutes before docking. Once the battery is out, the vacuum automatically returns to the Home Base charging station until ready for another round of cleaning.
- The dual multi-surface brushes work simultaneously to get hold of dirt, dust and debris to give you squeaky clean floors. Once the machine is on, the first brush comes in action to pull in the debris and hair on the carpet or your floor and then the second brush comes to play and throws the dust into the suction chamber.
- The Dirt Detect Technology intelligently navigates the high traffic zones of the house and sucks all the dust and dirt to ensure a clean and safe environment for you and your pets.
- The vacuum is powered by a suite of intelligent sensors that allows it to makes more than 60 decisions per second to thoroughly clean your house
- The in-built Cliff Detect sensors are designed to alert the vacuum and prevent it from tumbling or falling down the stairs.
- Dirt Detect™ technology identifies the concentrated areas of dirt and automatically alarms the machine to work hard in these spots
Advantages of Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- Cleans debris hiding along walls with the edge sweeping brush designed at 27-degree angle to suck debris away hiding in the edges are corners of the house.
- Suitable for carpet as well as hard floors as it has an auto-adjust head that directly engages with both carpet and hard floors.
- Cleans every nook and corner, including under beds, sofas, toe kicks, and other hard-to-reach areas.
Schedule Housecleaning on-the-go
The Roomba robot vacuum cleaner is compatible on your devices with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant. This allows you to schedule to clean up to 7X per week so that your floors can be clean every day, even in your absence. All you have to do is download the iRobot HOME App and you can easily monitor cleaning activity. The app also offers maintenance videos to ensure you don’t have any trouble whilst you are away.