With the release of GTA V updated patch 1.06, many GTA online glitches have been taken care of and lots of tricks to earn free cash have been removed by Rockstar. No longer can gamers get money with the exploitation of load and save system. The previous tricks do not work anymore, however there are many new ones that enable the gamers to earn unlimited cash in the multiplayer game mode.
Even after the installation of patch 1.06 update, here is a simple process that enables the user to earn a whopping $15 million per hour in the multiplayer mode.
- Drive to any LCS (Los Santos Customs) after stealing a car and once you reach the destination, get the car upgraded. Insure and make sure a tracker is placed on the car.
- Spawn outside Los Santos Customs and park at any place near to the building.
- Check “options” and get the spawn location set to “last location”
- Escape GTA online, go to single player store mode.
- A new story mode save will be created once you enter a new single player game after spawning.
- After the new game starts, again move back to GTA online, start an invite only session.
- Go back to the car you have upgraded and drive back to LCS. Sell the car, after there is an image saying “sold”, press “start – online – swap character” and click on the character.
- That is it, a huge amount of money will appear once you have spawned back outside LCS but you still have the upgraded car with yourself.
Repeat these steps to earn huge amounts of money, the more you repeat the more you earn, simple! Only if you wish to cheat through the game though!