As iOS phones have Siri and Amazon has Alexa, so is Google Assistant to Android Phones. Google Assistant is a fusion of Google Now and now even offers voice control features along with texts entries.
Google Assistant for PC is like a virtual genie at your desk to can bring a serious boost to your home-working productivity. It offers voice commands, voice searching, and voice-activated device control, letting you complete a number of tasks after you’ve said the “OK Google” or “Hey Google” wake words. It is designed to give you conversational interactions.
Advantages of Using Google Assistant for PC
Google Assistant for PC 10 has some useful productivity tools for professionals. Here’s how you can take full advantage of them.
- Have a preview of your agenda for any day by asking Assistant questions like, “What does my day look like on Friday?” or “What’s on my calendar for next Monday?”
- Create new calendar events on the fly by telling Assistant “add to my calendar”
- You can make calls from a Google Home or Smart Display device as well
- You can use Google Assistant to send a text without lifting a finger by telling Google Assistant “text” followed by your contact’s name.
- Google Assistant for PC makes it easy to find emails within Gmail. All you got to do is ask “find my emails from” a particular contact or to “find my emails about” a specific subject, and it will instantly pop up results right within its interface.
- You can also use Google Assistant for PC to send emails in Gmail.
- One of Assistant’s most useful tools is its ability to take and manage context-sensitive reminders. You can even set a reminder for a specific time and day .so that you don’t miss on important meetings or even a beer night with friends
The reminder function of Google Assistant for PC is a fantastic way to keep track of important information, whether it is related to a particular time or place or even connected to an ongoing schedule.’
Google Assistant for PC Free Download
Wondering how to download Google Assistant on PC? Looking for Google Assistant for PC free download? Google Assistant is not available on PC, as it is only available on mobile and smart home devices. To get Google Assistant on PC, you need to follow command-line instructions. Follow these simple steps to install Google Assistant for PC 10.
Step 1: Download an Android emulator for PC
- Visit Windows AppStore and search Bluestacks app.
Step 2: Install the emulator on your PC
- Once you have downloaded the emulator of your choice, go to the Downloads folder on your computer to locate the emulator or Bluestacks application.
- Then click it to install the application or exe on your PC or Mac computer.
- Now click ‘Next’ to accept the license agreement.
- Follow the directives presented on the screen to successfully install the application.
Step 3: for PC – Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Open the Emulator application you have installed and look for its search bar.
- Once you have located it, type Google Assistant in the search bar and press Search.
- Click on Google Assistant application icon.
- A window of Google Assistant on the Play Store or the app store will open and it will display the Store in your emulator application.
- Then, press the ‘Install’ button and like on an iPhone or Android device, your application will start downloading. Now we are all done.
- You will see an icon called “All Apps”.
- Click on it and it will take you to a page containing all your installed applications.
- You should see the icon. Click on it and start using Google Assistance for PC.
Let us know if you need assistance with anything else. Write to us at email@example.com and our team will happily answer all your concerns.