Samsung GS3 Users can now install Android 4.3 update. With the release of I9300XXUGML2 firmware in the Android version 4.3 Jelly Bean update, users can upgrade their units. The update comes to the global version of GS3. Stated the firmware doesn’t has any brand, so, the unlocked Samsung GS3 GT –I9300, one can easily install the firmware.
- See, if the S3 is an international variant. The model number should be GT –I9300
- Ensure battery is 80%
- Have a backup of the data with custom recovery instrument such as ClockWorkMod
- Enable USB debugging
Updating Galaxy S3 to Official Android 4.3 Jelly Bean (XXUEML8)
- 1. Download I9300XXUGMK7 for GS3 on computer
- 2. Extract firmware through winrar/ winzip.
- 3. Download Odin v3.07 and recover Odin3 v3.07.exe file
- 4. Switch off the device
- 5. Click home, volume down and power button to boot the device in the Download mode.
- 6. Run the Odin.exe file as Administrator
- 7. Connect the device to computer and let Odin detect the gadget
- 8. Choose the files and install all: CSC, .pit, MODEM, .tar.md5 file
- 9. Check factory reset and auto reboot. Ensure Odin boxes are check. De-select the re-partition.
10.Choose the Odin start button and proceed with installation. After installation, phone will restart