The latest entry into the series, Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag is going to be the next big thing in the gaming circuit. Apart from the exciting situations it has brought about, Assassin’s Creed 4 is releasing on current-gen consoles–PC, Xbox One and PS4. This makes the game a winner all the way.
Here’s are some of the engaging parts of the new version of an excitement-packed game:
- Get down to the Caribbean with Edward Kenway in an enchanted land. fight intriguing naval battles on the multi player and single player modes alongside a cooperative wolfpack mode.
- So far, we were only hearing about the upgrades to naval combat that Assassin’s Creed 4 would bring about. Now that we have done it hands on, it’s actually as awesome as we hoped. You might have some trouble handling the bulky ship but the adventure it engages in leaves you dumbstruck.
- As your ship is caught in 1715, the Caribbean Sea is ablaze with guns, fire and greedy pirates. Such a setting makes Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag a game that requires flawless execution and the grit to protect your flag.
- Talk about the trilogy and Ezio from Assassin’s Creed II was easily the star. While Connor of Assassin’s Creed III didn’t manage to continue the trend, here you’ll find yourself warping through the DNA of Connor’s grandfather Edward Kenway.
- Assassin’s Creed 4 comes with one exciting feature. It offers free aiming as against the projectile weapon used in previous versions of the game. So now, simply aim and fire to brave ahead.
- With Black Flag pirate game, you pull yourself in and out of taverns or engage in a brawl at bars.
So there, make way for the game of the month and engage in some wild fun by the bay.