Love to click picture-perfect moments? Quad camera phone is best suited for photography enthusiasts. Best quad camera phonemakes use of the four camera sensors with good intent. This includes a primary camera with a wide aperture, an ultra-wide lens, a telephoto lens and a magic fourth, which can be anything from a macro lens to a ToF sensor enabling 3D imagery.
Advantages of Quad Camera Phone
- First things first, best quad camera phones deliver better images than a single camera would capture.
- With quad camera phone you can capture wide-angle snaps. The latest quad camera phones in the market are offering a 120-degree field of view and offers ‘Field of View’ to make wider your capture area.
- You can easily click professional quality image in different light conditions.
- It enables you to capture crisp and detailed shots, even from a distance.
- The camera detects the depth of background and equally focuses on the subject. Thus, letting you get a clear subject while automatically making the background blurred.
Best Quad Camera Phones Under Rs. 15000
Redmi Note 9
The undisputed champion, Redmi Note 9 is one of the best quad camera phones to invest in 2020. A delight for gamers, the performance beast is powered by a high-performance octa-core processor with a maximum frequency of 2.0GHz, a GPU frequency of 1000MHz, and 6GB of LPDDR4X RAM, for improved efficiency.
The beautiful quad camera setup stars a 48MP primary sensor which clicks outstanding photos in day-light and low light. The wide-angle, macro and depth captures beautiful imageries regardless of the scenario or light conditions.
- Processor: MediaTekHelio G85
- Operating system: MIUI 11 + Android 10
- Display: 16.58cm(6.53) FHD+ DotDisplay
- Rear Camera: 48MP AI Quad Camera
- Front Camera: 13MP Front Camera
This quad camera phone is available at ₹ 10,999 at Amazon. Buy today!
The latest Motorola phone, Moto G9 sports an intuitive interface. The phone comprises a 64-megapixel primary sensor with an F1.8 aperture. The camera comes with Quad Pixel technology which ensures that pictures come out sharp and bright due to its 4x more light sensitivity. It comes with a near-stock version of Android, and is powered with My UX which lets users customize settings and create a look as per their taste.
- Octa core (2 GHz, Quad Core + 1.8 GHz, Quad core)
- Processor: Snapdragon 662
- Operating System: Android 10
- Display: 6.8 inches (17.27 cm)263 PPI, IPS LCD
- Rear Camera: 64 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP Triple Primary Cameras
- Front Camera: LED Flash16 MP Front Camera
You can buy Moto G9 fromFlipkart. The quad camera phone is currently priced at ₹. 11,999.
The POCO X2 is one of the budget-friendly smartphone with powerful camera setup. The phone is offered with a powerful RAM along with ample storage space for its users. The phone features a powerful quad-camera setup on the rear. The setup gets a 64MP primary camera, an 8MP ultra-wide angled field of view lens followed by two 2MP cameras having features like depth sensing and macro lens, with an aperture of f/2.4. The front fascia of the POCO X2 gets a dual-camera setup in the front, a unique feature in the price range. The dual-lens setup comprises of a 20MP and 2MP cameras, embedded in the punch hole of the display.
- Processor: Snapdragon 730G
- Operating System:Adreno 618 GPU
- Display: 6.67inch(16.94 inches) IPS LCD bezel-less, punch-hole display
- Camera: 64 MP, f/1.9, 26mm (wide), 1/1.72″, 0.8µm, PDAF
8 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
Redmi Note 8
The The 120° ultra-wide angle lens of the quad camera phone allows you to capture vivid landscapes in all their beauty. The budget-friendly phone by Redmi sports a depth sensor which features Xiaomi’s class leading AI Semantic segmentation that allows the camera to create beautiful portraits with a bokeh background.
- Processor: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 665
- Rear Camera: 48MP Primary camera
f/1.79, 0.8μm, 4 in 1,6P
8MP Ultra-wide angle camera
Super wide f/2.2, 1.12μm, 5P
2MP Depth Sensor
1.75μm, f/2.4, 3P
2MP Macro lens
AF f/2.4, 1.75μm, 3P
- Front Camera: 13MP Selfie camera
You can get your hands on the best quad camera phone at Amazon at ₹ 11,499.