A whiff of lavender instantly rejuvenates the body. The aromatic trait of Kaffir lime freshens up the room and reduces the presence of unwanted bacterial, fungal, and viral activity. The natural smell of essential oils has a calming effect on both mind and body. These also help in improving emotional well-being, while boosting your wellness. Essential oils with their soothing smells help in unwinding after a tough day. Oils such as chamomilerose and clary sage, when put in oil relieves the day’s stressand invigorates a goodnight sleep. Let’s read on to understand the benefits of essential oils and diffusers and from where you can buy authentic essential oils.
Benefits of Using Essential Oils & Diffusers
- Oils like lemon,eucalyptus, tea tree, thyme, sage, rosemary, and grapefruit are anti-microbial in nature, and when introduced into the air in vapor form, it works well to keep can cold or flu away. Essential oils are all natural and can be used with kids being around. They are not explosive but lends in the air of calmness all around.
- Some essential oils like sandalwood, peppermint can also be used in the humidifiers to help keep your airways moist causing you to breathe easier and be less susceptible to germs.
- Diffusedessential oils such as chamomile, ginger, lavender, eucalyptus, rosemary, clary sage, cinnamon, orange, pine and bergamot are inspiring and heartening. These essential oils when used with a diffuser help in soothing headaches, tender joints and overworked muscles. Another benefit of using these essential oils is that it keeps the ambiance bright and energized, thus super-charging your brains and warding off negative thoughts.
- Essential oils like vetiver, frankincense, lemon, or cedarwood helpin improving kids’focus and concentration. Oils like YlangYlang, Marjoram, Labdanum and Spearmint are incredibly calming both during a tantrum or meltdown, and even at bedtime.
- Consider diffusing lemongrass oil to eliminate mental fatigue. Diffusing this essential oil can also help promote a positive outlook while heightening your awareness simultaneously. Similarly, lemon oil helps in reducing anxiety and depression. It also eases morning sickness and helps you feel energized.
Buy Majestic Pure Lemongrass Essential Oil from Amazon
Dos & Don’ts of Essential Oils
- Do not rub essential oils directly anywhere. While there are some that are diluted for use on body parts, they are not safe to put inside your mouth, nose, eyes, or private parts.
- Buy authentic essential oils. Read about the oil before buying. If you are planning to buy, do check the expiration date and only then put in your money.
- Always dilute the essential oil to reap its benefits. Undiluted essential oils are very strong and will evaporate in just a few minutes. To ensure the smell of your favourite oil keeps lingering for long, its best to dilute it and then put in the diffuser.
- Don’t forget to lock your essential oils and keep them away from the sight and reach of your kiddo. Since they are highly concentrated form, they can cause serious health problems.
Invest in Essential Oil Diffuser
Investing in a good essentialoil diffuser allows you to not only tap into your zen but also help you breathe easier. Using an essential oil diffuser enables theharmonizing of different essences in your oil diffuser and helps you create your personal signature blend.
Get your hands on Essential Oil Diffuser at https://www.amazon.com/s?k=essential+oil+diffuser+for+large+room&crid=2757DPXMTMIB2&sprefix=essential+oil+diffuser%2Caps%2C683&ref=nb_sb_ss_ac-a-p_5_22