Apple has officially launched the Apple Watch Series 5. Powered by watchOS 6, the tech giant’s latest watch operating system, the all-new smartwatch is said to be most powerful available in the market. The company unveiled the latest Apple Watch Series 5 alongside iPhone 11, and iPhone 11 Pro Max at an event held at Apple Park, California. Here are 5 things you should know about Apple Watch Series 5.
Apple Watch Series 5 Features
- Debuting an always-on retina display that never sleeps, the uber-cool smartwatch doesn’t need a tap anymore. The new technology makes it easier to see time and other important information without having to raise the hand.
- The most loved and advanced smartwatch of the decade, it boasts of LTPO display that dynamically switches between a screen refresh rate ranging between 60Hz to 1Hz for saving power. It also has new sensors and drivers embedded for enhanced performance.
- The successor to Apple Watch Series 4 comes with the walkie-talkie like features and Siri shortcuts to provide greater mobility to Apple Watch users. It also has a built-in compass and international emergency calling to make it easier for customers to make emergency calls directly from their Apple Watch in over 150 countries, even without having their phone nearby.
- Available in ceramic and titanium models adorning brushed metal finish, the best-selling fitness watch has several apps focusing on users’ fitness, biometrics, and the overall health.
- The newest addition is priced at INR 40,900 in India. Apple Watch Series 5 (GPS) is now available in 41 countries and regions and Series 5 (GPS + Cellular) is available to order in 22 countries and regions. You can wait and buy it from their official stores starting 20th September 2019.
Don’t Forget To Click: https://techthirsty.com/avail-apple-watch-screen-replacement-for-free/